Can you benefit from Motability?
If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or P.I.P. supplement you can benefit from this worry-free package.
The choice is yours
With over 200 products to choose from, ranging from small, boot scooters to large, road legal (Class 3) scooters and powered wheelchairs, you can be sure to find the right one for you. Your allowance will then be paid directly to Motability Operations every four weeks, in exchange for your scooter or powered wheelchair. And most of the models available cost less than your four weekly higher rate mobility allowance, which means you get some money back!
It’s the perfect package
With Motability, not only do you get the scooter or powered wheelchair of your choice, you get all the support and help you need.
All this is include for your peace of mind:
– A New scooter or powered wheelchair every three years
– Standard pricing nationwide
– Insurance for RSA Motability
– Breakdown assistance from Motability Assist
– Service, maintenance and repairs
– Tyre and battery replacement
– A dedicated UK Based Customer Service team