The Martin self-propelling wheelchair from Karma Mobility is a heavy duty piece of mobility equipment that can take up to 20 stone of weight on a daily basis. The unique design of the cross brace and link bar features allow this ‘Heavy Duty’ wheelchair to take up to 25 stones of weight.
The Martin self-propel is fully adjustable in just about every way, including adjustable backrest heights, seat depth, seat to ground height, armrests and footrest hangers.
Successfully crash tested, this heavy duty wheelchair has been designed with safety and comfort in mind, and the Martin Self Propel is affordable with a good budget.
- Seat widths: 14″, 15″, 16″, 17″, 18″
- Adjustable backrest height
- Adjustable seat depth
- Adjustable seat to ground height
- Flip back height adjustable armrests
- Optional detachable desk arms
- Seat belt
- Heel loops
- Tension adjustable back
- Maximum user weight 20 Stone (130kg)
- Weight without detachable parts from 9.2kg (20lbs)
- Solid puncture proof tyres and castors
- Swing away, detachable footrests
- Crash Tested