Karma Mobility is one of the most innovative when it comes to mobility equipment and the Martin Transit Wheelchair is a perfect showcase of a high quality mobility product.
The Martin transit wheelchair has been designed to take very heavy weights, intended for everyday use and can hold weight of up to 20 stone. This heavy duty wheelchair has a unique design that enables it to take a maximum of 25 stone when required.
The unique cross brace and link bar features that have been designed by Karma Mobility allow this transit wheelchair to cope with heavy weights despite its lightweight frame. Other features of the chair include adjustable backrest height and seat depth, flip back armrests and swing away detachable footrests.
- Seat widths: 14″, 15″, 16″, 17″, 18″
- Adjustable backrest height
- Adjustable seat depth
- Adjustable seat to ground height
- Flip back height adjustable armrests
- Optional detachable desk arms
- Seat belt
- Heel loops
- Tension adjustable back
- Maximum user weight 20 Stone (130kg)
- Weight without detachable parts from 9.2kg (20lbs)
- Solid puncture proof tyres and castors
- Swing away, detachable footrests